My newest invitations using InDesign, Photoshop and these swatches, which I now remember are from iDIY. Beau prefers the one on the left, I prefer the one on right. Thoughts?

I'm a little annoyed at how the color of the pattern is showing up. In Photoshop and InDesign and when printed its much less bright - more of an olive.
I also printed them out on the back of some invitations left over from a shower I threw last summer to see the quality of our printer. I think that the quality is really quite good.

These pictures are also not showing the color quite right - its not that brown.
- Bickham Script Two
- Imprint MT Shadow
- Copperplate Gothic Light
- Ornament Scrolls and Flourishes
Eventually, I want to make a Hebrew version, and possibly a German version to mail the overseas family, but finding nice (free) fonts has been an issue. I also can't seem to figure out how to get my computer to type the Hebrew from right to left - its really annoying trying to type stuff in reverse!
1 comment:
Done! I like the one on the right. It has more energy. The left is more traditional.
Post a Comment