
A thought I had tonight while dealing with some insomnia - do our female "honored guests" require bouquets? I had always assumed that they would have them, but now I don't know, it suddenly seems weird to me. Besides some of them have tasks, like playing the violin and holding a chuppah that would make holding a bouquet difficult, so do they not get a bouquet, but the others do? If we don't do bouquets will their hands seem empty? Will I seem cheap if I have a bouquet and the other ladies do not? Will anyone but me even notice?
*photo from The Knot by way of The Un-Bride - I love the simple elegance of these bouquets, plus, magnolias are dear to my heart since the street we live on is lined with magnolia trees and for 1 week a year it is the most beautiful place in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment