Monday, December 8, 2008

Inspiration Board 2 - Green/Grey/Silver

Here is my second attempt at an inspiration board with my other favorite dress.  The earrings were the catalyst for this board - green vintage glass, awesome!  I bought them this weekend at large studio open house of local artists/jewelers/photographers.  Basically, I saw them and knew that they were the exact color green that I want for the wedding, so obviously I had to have them.  I don't download a lot of images (not sure why, just don't), but I had all of these already.  I had saved them with no obvious purpose in mind other than I liked them.  I'm so happy that (at least to me) they work so well together, and now have an overarching purpose.  

Enjoy!

Images - Wedding Dress: Pronovias; Earrings: Sara Silvio (local jeweler), photo by me; Candlestick and Centerpiece: Joy Thigpen via OnceWed; Shoes: photo by Elizabeth Messina via Style Me Pretty; Maids Dress: unknown via Sexy Red Frame.

No comments: