Tuesday, February 9, 2010

106

So one of my wedding registries has a count-down to the wedding day. Apparently there are 106 days left. Makes me very stressed and very excited. Still so much to do.

Last week I shipped my engagement ring to our jeweler in Florida to fit with a wedding band. This came in an email today - hopefully the real thing will be arriving next week! There are still a few things to tweak - they are making the wedding band a little narrower - its about 0.5mm wider than anticipated.

I just love looking at the picture. I have no idea how I'm going to get through about 100 days with it sitting in my apartment NOT wearing it. Its one of the few times recently that a wedding related activity has been extremely joyous and not stressful. (Caveat - having to ship my engagement ring to Florida was stressful, but otherwise not stressful)

I love my jeweler. I love not having to worry that I'm being swindled. I love that everything she does comes out practically perfect.

Oh - I'm meeting with our photographer on Thursday evening and I should (hopefully) be getting some edited versions of our e-photos back, so look out for a post Friday or over the weekend!

No comments: