Saturday, July 18, 2009

the decision maker

So far in our wedding planning, Beau has been the decision maker.  I research all the options, narrow down to the few I like the most, share with him and then freak out about actually choosing.  Beau rationally looks at all the choices, decides which one he likes best, which one he thinks I like best (often the same) and picks for us.  This worked out really well with the venue and the photographer and choosing to not have a DJ, but now I need to pick a dress.  Its really getting ridiculous.  Every week I find more dresses that I would like to try on  (a lot of which require a trip to NYC, which isn't going to happen) and I become more and more indecisive.  Its gotten to the point where I am seriously considering taking Beau with me to try on dresses - he is after-all, the decision maker.  I'm not too concerned with him seeing me in the dress ahead of time because I know that he will promptly forget and by the day of the wedding will be completely surprised with how I look.  What do you think?

No comments: