Thursday, June 11, 2009

Choosing a photog - the penultimate post

A little wedding saturated right now.  Over the last 2.5 weeks with met with five wedding photogs and talked to two others (including Eric).  Tonight Beau and I are going on a coffee shop "date" to pick one.  I still love Eric, but the cost is just way too much, and we found some extremely talented photographers here in town.  I can recommend any of the following photographers to Rochester couples (in no particular order):
We narrowed it down to Tammy Swales and Erich Camping.  Mostly it came down to photographic style and personality.  We absolutely love Amanda Padgham personally, but we prefer the style of Erich and Tammy, and they are lovely people as well.  Not sure who will emerge victorious.  

Oh, we've also decided that we want a photobooth, but no mustaches on sticks - I'm over that.

No comments: