A quick update since I've been ignoring my little blog recently.
First, I got my ring a few days before Christmas, the story is totally not romantic and involves tracking down a delayed priority mail delivery, a fed-ex box and PJs. The ring is exactly what I wanted, but not at all how I thought it would look (does that makes sense?). That said, I love it and wouldn't want anything else. However, there are times when it seems really grown up and elegant and too nice for me.
Second, one of the reasons I've been ignoring my little blog is because I've been feeling very apathetic towards planning my wedding. Its more than a year away, and I feel no immediate rush. This might all be changing soon... If the weather permits I'll be making my way to NYC this weekend for a sample sale at Birnbaum & Bullock, and I may also make appointments at Pronovias and Kleinfeld's. I'm also trying to figure out where to try on Nicole Miller wedding dresses - she advertises a number of dresses on her website for under $1000, and I actually like them! Finally, if i get sometime this week I might also go try on dresses here, just to see what looks good on me and what I like. I'm horribly indecisive, and I want some basis from which to make a decision if I see something I like at Birnbaum & Bullock.
Thats all for now. I promise that eventually I will post about the one venue we've seen, and that if I go to NYC this weekend I will blog about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment